Thursday, May 8, 2008

So much for privacy



For those of you who have ordered from our website we have made a promise of keeping everything private. We don't store any information on the website, nor do we share any information with any other company.

We do this for a number of reasons mostly for your privacy and protection. We also do this so that our "friends" can order freely without that "icky" awkward feeling. And yet I am continually emailed questions regarding products.

Now don't misunderstand I am completely willing to share any information with any customer at anytime. If you truly are bewildered by an item on the site please ask about it. I am at your disposal for any questions I can answer. But please don't be surprised if I end up with some of your information.
My other thought on this are please, please, please, if you truly do not know don't know what a product is used for ask before you order. I will do my best to provide information in a tactful and respectful manner. I would much rather do this than have you purchase something that you are going to be unhappy with. So keep those emails coming, because every now and then I learn something too.

No comments: